Welcome to Fruitful: The Jewish Antenatal Course!
You may be wondering what’s different about a Jewish woman’s pregnancy that it needs it own antenatal course. The answers is: absolutely nothing! People are people and the body will do it’s miracles, regardless of religion.
But there’s far more to childbirth than just the medical knowledge that regular antenatal courses offer. You are bringing a soul into this world!
And in the same way we have our own unique customs and culture in all other stages in the life-cycle, so too we celebrate pregnancy and childbirth differently.
That’s why Fruitful adds a unique dimension of meaning and spirituality to its course, which transforms your entire experience. We share all the wisdom, hacks and guidance you need to gain the confidence to go through childbirth, become new parents and enjoy the process.
Here’s what we do:
- We cover pregnancy, labour, birth and beyond.
- We prepare you practically, emotionally and spiritually.
- We make it fun and meaningful.
- We connect you to a network of new friends.
- We help your relationship evolve.
- We’re always there to support you.
“Want to know more?